- NCLEX-RN® Review Course Calendar - Click to Expand the Calendar
details Dec 16, 2013 Samford University - Ida V. Birmingham, AL details Dec 16, 2013 Walters State Community College Morristown, TN details Dec 17, 2013 College of Coastal GA. Brunswick, GA details Jan 06, 2014 Shreveport/ Bossier City Review Shreveport, LA details Jan 06, 2014 Oakland University Rochester Rochester, MI details Jan 06, 2014 Aultman College Canton, OH details Jan 13, 2014 Tennessee Tech. University Cookeville, TN details Apr 08, 2014 Roanoke Chowan Community College Ahoskie, NC
Live NCLEX-RN® Review Advantages
* Advantage One
Reserve your seat for a $40 non-refundable deposit. With this deposit we will ship to you "NCLEX-RN® Keeping it Real! Simplified", the new and different, simplified review book to help you PASS the most important exam you will ever take!
"NCLEX-RN® Keeping it Real! Simplified" book description: A printed 484- page book that you can hold in your hand. If you are a nursing student or a new nursing graduate, what is the most important exam you will ever take? Of course the answer is the NCLEX®!
Have Questions? Call us: (800) 234-0575
What makes this book different from all other review books?
Utilizing Accelerated Learning Methods, we have blended multiple learning styles into one book:
- You can use this book to help you pass your nursing exams AND NCLEX!
- There is opportunity to visit a large number of audio and video URLs for virtual learning.
- Current NCLEX® STANDARDS from research provide the complete structure for this book and make it significant.
- The unique arrangement of factual nursing concepts ties the simple to the complex to make learning easier.
- Practice questions are clinical reasoning, high difficulty level NCLEX® style items structured with the same percentages that are in the current test plan. Quality over quantity lessens the number of items needed for practice.
- Authors are NCLEX® specialists with years of experience and current information.
Author experiences provide a look at the "unseen and unspoken" that make nursing an art as well as a science.
The NCLEX-RN Live Review Provides:
- 3 days of live interactive teaching with awesome NCLEX specialists, who knows the difference between "Nice to know and needs to know". Classes are organized around the current NCLEX test plan for success and what’s on NCLEX.
- In review testing to determine individual strengths and needs.
- Tuition includes 2 additional internationally recognized books that include:
- Free 90-day access to online video review after live review completion. Free unlimited live reviews after you pay for the first course! Just bring your books.
- Free on-line question bank with answers and rationale to increase clinical reasoning.
- Pass the first time guarantee for success after the live review includes a commitment to your passing. Offered Free:
- On line personal analysis of NCLEX report of unsuccessful attempt.
- On line recommendations of remediation based on NCLEX results.
- Attending any live review/or free download of online review.
- Recommendations for additional study materials.
- Total cost $350.00. We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover and personal checks. Personal checks must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the first day of the review.
* Advantage Two
The NCLEX-RN Online Review Course is a video of a
3-day live review that you can watch at your convenience. It includes all of the content in Advantage one except the NCLEX REVIEW book which can be purchased as an option.
* Advantage Three
Want to do it yourself, help pass your nursing school tests now or you're not close to a live review?
Try the new and different, NCLEX-RN® Review Keeping it Real Simplified! A digital on line review book that conveniently works on your smart phone, iPad® or Kindle®.
eBook description: If you are a nursing student or a new nursing graduate, what is the most important exam you will ever take? Of course the answer is the NCLEX!®. This is a fresh new review eBook written specifically for the 2013 - 2016 NCLEX®, and for preparation for nursing exams while you are still in nursing school.
This is the first nursing eBook to:
- Be available on Amazon and woks on your iPad® with free Kindle® app.
- Be portable; download it on your device and take it with you.
- Allows the purchase of just 1 chapter or the entire book
- Provide FREE Fluid, Electrolytes, Acid Base, and Introduction (What’s on the test) with each purchase.
- Utilize audio, video, links, color, images, acronyms, photographs, personal experiences and music to help accelerate your learning.
- Be written by NCLEX Specialists and edited by an international review company with over 33 years experience at a 98-99% pass rate.
- Reflect NCLEX standards as the organizational backbone.
- Provide questions that are all high-difficulty level NCLEX type items for clinical reasoning making the quality decrease the number of items needed for practice.
Includes author experiences that provide a look at the "unseen and unspoken" that make nursing an art as well as a science.
The great news! You can download the entire book or one chapter at the time! This Book is divided into eleven chapters organized around body systems with each chapter including adult and children’s health issues. Each chapter includes high-difficulty level questions, developed with the same percentages as found on the current NCLEX® exam at the end of both the adult and pediatric sections. The entire book is 484 pages and includes a professionally prepared index.
* Advantage Four
NCLEX-RN® REVIEW Keeping It Real, Simplified!
Want to hold the latest nursing review book in your hand and prepare on your own?
- Awesome, committed facilitators who make complicated courses simple
- Relevant concepts designed around "What’s on NCLEX®"
- FREE access to NCLEX® difficulty level practice questions
- Plus two FREE books!
- FREE access to online video review for 90 days after review completion
- Images to help you remember
- Download our Crossword Puzzle
Nursing Made Insanely Easy! 6th Ed.
Sylvia Rayfield, MN, RN, CSN and
Loretta Manning, MSN, RN, GNP
© 2011, by I CAN Publishing, Inc.
NCLEX-RN® 101: How to Pass! 8th Ed.
Sylvia Rayfield, MN, RN, CSN and
Loretta Manning, MSN, RN, GNP
© 2013, by I CAN Publishing, Inc.
|details||Samford University - Ida V.||Birmingham, AL|
|details||Walters State Community College||Morristown, TN|
|details||College of Coastal GA.||Brunswick, GA|
|details||Shreveport/ Bossier City Review||Shreveport, LA|
|details||Oakland University Rochester||Rochester, MI|
|details||Aultman College||Canton, OH|
|details||Tennessee Tech. University||Cookeville, TN|
|details||Roanoke Chowan Community College||Ahoskie, NC|